Old August 25th 05, 08:11 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

Please contact WinPilot and ask them to add support for the new SN-10 vario
and wind data. It now can provide all the data needed for WinPilot Pro.

If you have working cables now they would probably need to be modified so
that the GPS data goes from the GPS to the SN-10 and from the SN-10 to the
PDA. We can do that for you of course.

I believe that both pocket*StrePla and SeeYou Mobile have working versions
available for use with the new SN-10 features. They may be beta (not yet
released) versions.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"culverflyer" wrote in message
Yes Paul
I would like my SN10B to talk to my PDA running winpilot so I can run
winpilot PRO.
your earlier post referred to a different wiring harness.

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi,

Is anyone interested in details on the new ILEC SN-10 firmware? If so,

I'll
post it here.