Old December 27th 05, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default UPDATE Electrical issues question (was: Electrical issues question)

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:40:46 -0600, A Lieberman wrote:

I realize that lots of theories may exist, and trouble shooting is a crap
shoot from afar but I am wondering, what would cause a full discharge
indication when I put my landing light on.

Update, newsflash, the whole niner yards....

Defective alternator was the final verdict. A$P ordered another one and I
should be flying tomorrow afternoon (I hope!).

Allen