Old January 28th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default I Want a Mosquito.....

xSoldier wrote:

It's got (poorly written) JS dropdowns across the top.
http://www.innovatortech.ca/mosquito_about.html

Well I'm no expert but I would agree their website could
use some serious work.

Yellow text on a white background.... Yuuuuuckkkkkeeeeee.

In any event the front page shows two shots of their machines.

One with a fiberglass shell and on floats.... neato.

The other -the bare bones machine, basically a frame with
the necessary doo dads... seat, controls, engine, rotor, etc.

It's surprising how ofter a small company gets a break by getting a
shot on national TV and when you visit their site it is a shambles.

In my opinion the makers of the Safari helicopter need to have their
marketing heads examined for their website as well... it's terrible.