Old July 1st 04, 07:06 PM
Scott Ferrin

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:25:33 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .
On 01 Jul 2004 11:06:49 GMT, (WalterM140) wrote:

Hey Art. Check this out:

Yeah, another off-topic post. Nice going numbnuts.

And what is it that you've been responding to all over the place? I haven't
noticed that you amended the subject to show "OT" when you gave someone the
finger for an OT posting. People in glass houses......you know how it goes.

I'll usually put an "OT" at the beginning and I don't do it very
often. This guy's posted a slew of political crap that I doubt
anybody cares about.

I used to criticize others for their unmarked OT postings until it became clear
to me that everyone was doing it and that there was little point in my becoming
the NG's politeness protocol nanny other than to make an objectionable ass of
myself. At that point, I gave it up. You might consider doing the same.

Also, calling people with whom you don't agree names only reflects poorly on the
name caller, not on the callee. It might make you feel better or superior for
the moment, but you pay a price for that.

It's only name calling if it isn't true :-)