Old August 29th 03, 07:16 PM
Corrie

Wow. Thanks for sharing this, Bill. I hope to make it out to Pima
one of these days. Heard some amazing stories when I was a volunteer
at Planes of Fame East.

The upper ball-gunner didn't make it, I take it? Helluva way to go,
trapped, waiting to die, praying it's quick. Good thing the ACLU
wasn't around back then - his survivors probably would have been sued
over the "Hail Marys" he broadcast over the government-issued
intercom.

Corrie

(Badwater Bill) wrote in message . ..
Another one of those things I get from docents out at PASM. Don't
know if true, but certainly sounds like it. If not, a good yarn
anyway.