Old January 9th 20, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default One man rigger for a two seat

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 5:20:20 PM UTC-5, Charles Longley wrote:
I am in my shop working full time now generally not working on weekends. Does anyone have suggestions on a one man rigger for a two place ship? Would this work for say a Grob 103? - https://wingsandwheels.com/ground-ha...ng-system.html

In September 2016, our club bought a MM Fabrication WingRigger for our Puchacz which has a chunky wing too; we're very happy (and our backs, happier) with it. The gas strut balances out the weight nicely, and we don't think we need electric actuators with it. The lateral adjustment is smooth. It breaks down into handy-sized pieces for trailer storage. The wing is very stable in the wing-rigger. Highly recommended.

Dan