Old January 27th 04, 04:56 PM
Malcolm Teas

"Travis Marlatte" wrote in message hlink.net...
This has got to be the funniest post I have ever seen. If these typos were
really unintentional, this is hilarious. If they were intentional, then you
are one funny guy!!

Man I wish I'd thought of it. But no, this was just a lucky
unintentional typo because I'm a lousy proofreader. Subconciously I
suppose I think that we're not really living unless we're up there
generating lift.

Well, in my feeble defense, at least I spelled things correctly, got
the grammar correct, and the case of the words too. Now to work on
the content!

-Malcolm Teas