Old September 25th 05, 01:02 AM
Beav

"Yasar, Mehmet C PFC A Co 602d ASB" wrote in
message eenews.net...
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

See the smiley? That means it was in jest. Obviously you didn't get
it.. (And your comment below makes it all the more funny) My point
was (Which you also missed) the point had been made over and over and
had been responded to over and over. The horse is dead...

Nope sorry there aren't any smileys. You just had a good time yourself
talking about whipping my pony in private. Really something that relates
to intelligent discussion.
Ok the point was made, I brought up a counter point, and also made a
suggestion, but following this, there was an impression that people who
enlist don't act smart before
they sign up.

There may have been an inference, but ONLY that. Just because *I* didn't sin
up doesn't make everyone who does "not smart". it just makes me smarter. IMO
of course.

And thank you for sorting out the HTML thing. That's appreciated.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)