Old September 29th 15, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default How would YOU design an international soaring center?

Good suggestions! Keep them coming!

Let me emphasize, Sports Aviation Foundation will NOT be an operator, so we will not have rental gliders. We hope an operator or two will locate there, and we are confident they will if conditions are good (and they will be).

What we WILL be is a driving force to get the basic facilities placed in the right places and to keep the place attractive to business that will offer things like bunk houses, winch tows, rentals, etc.

Fred