Old August 14th 05, 08:34 AM
W P Dixon

And I am sure you didn't get it,.......

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:14:39 -0400, Morgans wrote:

Correctly burning a flag to dispose of it involves separating the
different
parts, such as the red stripes, the white stripes, and the blue field and
stars. Only after they are separated, are they burned.

they showed such a ceremony once on TV ... it was at a Veterans post (?)
with some boys in weired uniforms, a 200 year old man with uniform and
many
medals asking questions like "has the flag done its duty and is it worn
out" (or the like) and then it was disposed in a burning oil drum ...
everybody there was close to their tears.

#m

--
The most likely way for the world to be destroyed,
most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we