Old September 13th 04, 12:22 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Rich says...

I think being an American means standing up for what's right,
regardless of who that puts in the wrong. Kerry did what he thought
was right, and I personally think that what he did took alot more
courage then simply ignoring the atrocities.

It would have been right if he had the courage to say it then and there when it
happened. He should have turned himself in for what he said "he" did,that's
courage. But to wait until it would politically advance his career was just an
opportunist taking advantage. The fact he met with the VC after he was out puts
him in the same league as Jane Fonda. In my book he's a traitor on par with
Benedict Arnold who also started off as an American war hero. I don't have any
use for back stabbers. Just my opinion.

See ya

Chuck S