Old October 6th 03, 04:50 AM

Default Reccomend a PC Simulator....

I am just starting my Instrument rating,
and I believe that a good PC based flight simulator would
help shorten the learning curve.

What simulators would this group reccomend?

I hava older versions of X-plane (V6) and MSFS2002.
I have a high performance PC so I should be able to run whatever is
availible.
I've tried the C172 in both sims.

MSFS2002 the VSI is way too fast and the plane is way too stable.

XPlane, the plane feels about right, the only complaint is the turn
gyro is way too twitchy.

Anyone have comments on later version of either of these sims?

Paul

(Yes I know that a PC based simulator time can not be logged)