Old November 19th 07, 10:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Zier & van de Steenoven

Default RSS feeds about Homebuilt Aircraft ?

19 Nov 2007 03:58:54 GMT (Drew Dalgleish) wrote:

Have you tried google?

I am looking for website`s with news on Homebuilt Aircaft, Kits,
Engines, Metal, Intruments, Composite and regulations.

.

Thank you Drew for replie-ing.

I was not 100 % clear.
I did not repeat the word RSS feed again in the message itself.

Because our Dutch Homebuilt club wants to have their website updated,
some-one suggested adding RSS feeds to it.

Of course I googled that; and found.

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=... zoeken&meta=

Not very much, and I think RSS at moment it is more something for
bigger news stations like BBC and CNN.

They have enough news per day and week to refresh and tell their
čnlisted` members. We, the homebuilders, already have a problem
writing just one message to our members every month.

Bottom line.

(1) We do use Google every day for search purposes.

(2) The homebuilt aircraft people are more busy building, than sitting
behind the computer and further, the internet seems to have a new
buzzword every 3 months..