Old October 24th 03, 02:40 AM
Big John

Model Flyer

Just blew my HD with your e-mail address. Can you just send me a blank
e-mail so I can gat again and I'll put it in my paper address book )

Big John

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:11:03 +0100, "Model Flyer"
wrote:

unmoderated forums won't wither and die because of constant

assaults by the
trolls like Jaun and Granolawicz.

You forgot to add one of the worst offenders here...Latchless Larry

Smith!

Jual and Larry are both in my kill file, eventuall I got fed up with
all the bickering over what who said what. Because you lot still
reply to their moronic meanderings I have to suffer their wanton
prose. Please, Please can we leave this pair of twits where they
belong and get on with the persuit of that unfortunate who used a V-8
in his Sea Bee.:-)
--

.