Old September 5th 03, 06:29 PM
RobertR237

In article vC26b.367444$uu5.70843@sccrnsc04, "Juan E Jimenez"
writes:

Richmond, Virginia Circuit Court: Case # LK-989-3.

Now, close your trap before another fly gets attracted to the odor. Your
hero already admitted he lied.

Again, what are the specifics that prove your point. That doesn't tell anybody
anything. Did the case go to trial and was CGS found liable by a design fault?
If not, it proves nothing.

Now a question for you...even if the above case is fact and CGS has been sued,
how does that justify an ongoing personal and very public assult on Chuck and
CGS in USAviator and now into ANN? Is CGS the only aviation related company to
be sued, successfully or otherwise? How about your hero Bede, how many times
was he sued, how many bankruptcies has he been through, but does Jimbo
constantly rant on his past? What will it take for Jim to quit using ANN to
continue the attacks on CGS and Chuck or must he put up with it forever?

I don't really give a damn if Chuck has been sued, successfully or not, it is a
fact of doing business in this country. If you produce a product, you will
eventually get sued by somebody. Hell, even Jim's plane of the year is
produced by a company that is being sued for millions. Does he make a point to
repeatedly make that a newsworthy issue?

What I see as the problem is the use of a public news publication as a weapon
for personal use. Jim has used his position and his publications to attack
others, CGS is just one of a lengthy list, without providing factual
information and without providing any means for rebuttal by those charged. In
fact, any attempt at a rebuttle is met with threats of lawsuits if any further
contact is attempted. I find his actions and your support of those actions to
be unreasonable and unfair. It may not be illegal but certainly is unethical.

PS: If you are going to quote me, quote me entirely, not some out of context
quote that fits your warped sleezeball reporting style.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)