Old November 4th 04, 02:15 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Cecil Chapman wrote:

Guns

He's a hunter, I'm pretty sure they use guns for that (he's not a
bowhunter).

He's opposed to private ownership of any firearm except shotguns plugged to three
shells. And just where in the Constitution exactly is hunting mentioned? He prattles
about "military-style assault weapons" while trying to ban semi-automatics, knowing
full well that no military-style assault weapon is semi-automatic.

I have the right to own and fire my Mauser, and, as far as I'm concerned, that
includes the right to be allowed to buy ammunition for it. Kerry tried to ban that,
and we aren't talking anything armor-piercing here.

One of the most frustrating things is that Kerry, Kennedy, and their ilk have people
like you convinced that the laws they want to pass will ban access to modern military
weapons and armour-piercing ammo. They won't. Laws to do that were passed in FDR's
time.

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.