Old August 24th 03, 06:14 PM
Ray Toews

Default Want derelict 172

We had a "plow wind" NOT A TORNADO, apparently. The result was my old
spamcan C172 pulled her tethers and went flying, 100mph winds
apparently will do that.
Sooo if you know of an old 172 sitting behind the hanger, you know the
one, firewall showing, windows crazed, covered with bird****,
instruments all stolen, ownership in question but relatively intact.
Two wings, preferably a left and a right, one strut and vertical stab
are needed, certification is not an issue as this aircraft is eligable
for owner maintence, which for you less fortunate Americans makes it a
sort of,,, homebuilt.
First choice would be in Canada but,,, ya know,,,, I am willing to
travel for the rite price.

Alternativly,,,I have for sale a 1956 C172, needs some work. Will
trade for flying RV4.

Ray Toews
Fort Vermilion AB

ztoews at incentre dot net