Old August 2nd 19, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default Flarmview versus Flarmview 57

On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 7:20:33 PM UTC-7, Ramy wrote:
Yes the display quality is indeed better in the S80 but the graphics and functionality is very similar to flarmview. I believe the new trafficview has a completely different and more intuitive graphic display.

Ramy

I have a trafficview, any my only complaint is the text is so small (on the 57mm version) that it is difficult to read relative altitude, climb rate, etc. Make it bigger and bolder please, LX!