Old March 30th 20, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

LOL well ya just gotta forgive us for that tea business, we had cut a deal on a shipload of coffee right before lol. Its just my hackles always rise when folks continually blame the ills of the world on america and our independant lifestyle.
Where is all the condemnation toward china which has given us every pandemic we’ve had the last 50 years, and who ALWAYS spins the truth about their real situation. I guess its not politically correct to point a finger at them, buts its always ok to down the usa. Thats the hypocracy that gets to me.
Dan