Old May 13th 11, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
susanmcallister[_2_]

Default In Memoriam: Charlie "Lite" Minner

On May 13, 1:29*pm, susanmcallister wrote:
I am so sorry to have to report the following from Micki Minner:
Charlie "Lite" Minner passed away on Thursday, May 12 in Tucson, AZ
after a very brief illness. He was devoted to and passionate about the
sport of soaring. Details about funeral arrangements will be posted on
the SSA website as soon as they are available. A Facebook tribute page
has been posted - here's the link. Our sympathies to Micki and
Charlie's whole family.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rememb...463592?sk=wall