Old February 25th 12, 02:54 AM
Connor Byer Connor Byer is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about purchasing the lightspeed Zulu and would like to
see your pictures and read your comments aboiut it before i buy.

Thanks and regards
Jake

I have the Lightspeed Sierra (a step down from Zulu). I love it. I will admit, the new Bose are much more comfortable on long flights. But the ANR on my Sierra is great, and I have never had any problems with it. I don't see it uncomfortable at all. I usually don't even notice it until about 2 hours in or on a REALLY hot day, but that is with any headset. I think its worth saving the 300 or so dollars over the Bose.