Old August 21st 04, 11:09 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:01:35 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:23:23 -0700, "Leadfoot"
wrote:

Biggest strategic campaign, of course, would be Linebacker II.

I'd suggest the oil campaign against Germany in WW2
was rather more significant.

Keith

Context, ol' buddy. Context! You've snipped the location of that
single line away--it was following the listing of the Doumer Bridge
LGB attack as a great strategic event, and my comments were strictly
related to the SEA unpleasantness of we colonials.

When we're talking strategic campaigns, WW II has got some huge ones.
Vietnam, on the other hand, simply ground on until every one got tired
and went home.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"