Old July 5th 14, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Anyone have experience with SoarNV?

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 12:19:21 AM UTC-7, noel.wade wrote:
Williams Soaring is not going to be "easy" in that they're not going to give you a pass just because you show up and pay. But they're a fine family that runs a good operation (there's a reason they recently won an award for their service to the sport).

My $0.02,

--Noel

P.S. This is not to say SoarNV is a bad choice; I just have no personal experience with them.

I just want to comment on Williams Soaring Center - My experience is it is well-run, excellent equipment and they are not interested in "giving away an add-on rating" You will receive a very thorough check ride from Rex, and for some, too thorough, but in the end will come away with a confident attitude about soaring