Old August 26th 05, 05:12 AM
Aluckyguess

This should help

http://www.bajabushpilots.com/index.php

wrote in message
oups.com...
My wife and I are going to Baja this October. Last night, I was
invited by friends for a fishing trip to Baja this September. In the
past, we only visit Baja no more than once a year, and single entry
permit works just fine. Since I will do more than one trip this year,
a "Multi-entry Permit" could save me some money.

I was told through a friend of a friend that I need 3 copies of AROW
paper for multi, but fee is the same as single and it could be applied
at the AOE just like single. Is it correct, or do I need to do more
than having 3 copies of paper work?