Old October 31st 15, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill T

Default AD note for G-103, Grob two seat gliders

We got a heads up based on the European AD equivalent release, Knowing the FAA would follow. Our Annual inspection was due so we completed and logged the SB inspections. All was good.
Now the AD says "unless already completed" comply within 30days. We are done until our next annual. Thanks for the heads up JS.

We do not have the inspection ports in the lower wing, we were able to inspect and take pictures with a long lighted bore scope through the wing root.
Interesting comment about installing those inspection ports, are clear plastic covers available?
BillT