Old August 6th 03, 02:35 PM
Barnyard BOb --

I've also been one of those that have emailed him and called
him by phone to "discuss" his off the wall diatribes towards
some of the folks here on RAH. I DON'T condone nor
appreciate his attacks against Sidney. I wouldn't use his
particular choices of language describing her. I DO agree
that she's a self important twit.

John Ammeter

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

twit
n : someone who is regarded as contemptible

Slang - A foolishly annoying person.

Dear John:

I CANNOT begin to agree that Sydney is twit... of any sort.
Your value system appears to be in need of a top overhaul.

Have you have been associatiing with the truly self important for so
long that it causes you make an uncalled remark of this caliber?

I've admired your manner and style for years.
This is, indeed, a disappointment and a shame.

Robert Urban alias Barnyard BOb