Old May 11th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default MoGas Tips, Tricks, Concerns, How To

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Geez Jay, better get yourself educated on leaning. Leaning properly on
the ground means way, way lean of peak which by definition is downright
cold EGT's although on the ground at low power there's no such thing as
high EGT.

Welcome to 1952, where you have to move levers on the panel in order to
make your plane run properly while on the ground. And you say MOGAS is
bad? Strange how I have to do none of that, when I run with mogas.
The engine just purrs like a kitten, without any input from me at all.

Nice change of subject when caught with your pants down.