Old December 5th 07, 08:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Paul Tomblin writes:

It tells me that the people who wrote the Wikipedia article are smarter
than you or me.

Because they agree with what you wish to believe?

I've written a lot of Wikipedia articles myself. Do you believe what I've
written because I put it in Wikipedia?

Wikipedia quotes multiple scientific papers. So far all you've quoted is
yourself.

Wikipedia usually quotes, at best, a number of sources, which may or may
not
be reliable, be they scientific papers or not.

But you are still a much more unreliable source than Wiki.