Old August 8th 03, 06:39 PM
Morgans

I'll second Margy's comments about hanging things up. I even was able to
do
this in a small, backpack tent that I carried with me on a business trips
some years and was able to steal a couple of days at OSH. In my case, I
just had to be sure that nothing touched the rip-stop fabric (avoid

wicking,
obviously), but it was doable even in a small tent. In my larger tent, it
was a piece of cake. Thanks for the reminder, Margy.

As an aside, there's nothing like trying to sleep in a tiny, orange

rip-stop
nylon tent when lightning is all around. You would swear that the tent

blew
away and the light part of the "show" is right above you. Eventually, I

got
used to it. :-)

Michael Pilla

My trick is a small rubbermaid type of organizer, then sit the suitcase
(soft sides) up on top of that. My tent is too small for hanging much.
--
Jim in NC--