Old December 8th 07, 12:04 AM posted to sci.military.naval, rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval
Andre Lieven

Default Russian Navy going back to the Med

On Dec 7, 5:53 pm, (Richard Casady) wrote:
On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:27:35 -0800 (PST), Andre Lieven

wrote:
I can recall a couple of years that a UN survey said that Canada was
the number one nation in the world to live in, most Canadian's
response was closer to polite embarrassment than braddagio.

The only thing wrong with Canada is the winters.

The silly part of such a statement an be seen in the fact that there
is
a very large winter sports/recreation industry, and that parts of
Canada
are, in fact warmer, than parts of the US, even if we leave out
Alaska.

Give me a choice of North Dakota or Vancouver, BC, I'll be happy to be
warm in Canada...

Andre