Old February 15th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Minimum rates of climb/descent for VFR

wrote in
:

On Feb 14, 5:50*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
wrote in news:abe412d8-9248-4ec1-b5d3-
:

It is an absolute violation to ascend or descend faster
186,000mps.
But
feel free to try and let me know the outcome.

That may change this year....

Bertie-

Hey, look. If you got no wikipedia link on that one I'm sorry but I
just gotta call BS on it.

Well, it's the particle accelerator at CERN in Geneva, They're doing
an experiment this year which could open a wormhole, or make a
localised blac

hole. they'r enot really sure, which is a bit worring. I didn't see
it on the net, but I'm sure you can find plenty!

Bertie

Einstein needs to be moved out of the way!

Wow. This one I will be looking up for sure. Thanks!

Yeah, looks ineresting. Some people are mildly worried they might end
the universe as well.

This is the place, anyway..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Bertie