Old November 8th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Instructor/tow pilot wanted

A new soaring operation is opening its doors in Minden: "Soaring NV."
We hope to offer quality instruction in high performance gliders (one
Duo Discus is already in the hangar) with an emphasis on cross country
instruction in the Great Basin, which has fabulous flying conditions.

It is now time for us to look for personnel to staff this startup. If
you would like to be part of our team, please write me with a summary
of your experience, especially cross country, wave, and western
thermals. We're looking to begin March 1, and would consider part-
time staffing if relocation is a problem at the outset. This will be
a paying job in good equipment. If you've always wanted to fly out of
Minden, please write.

Fred LaSor
flasor "at" frognet "dot" net