Old July 8th 20, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

Default Leader of the free world

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 1:52:20 PM UTC-7, BobW wrote:
On 7/7/2020 2:28 PM, Jim White wrote:
US to pull out of WHO permanently. Abstention is no way to demonstrate
leadership.

God help us all

No doubt this post will be deleted as politically incorrect....

Ummm (and in no particular order), I'll bite...

- Lemme know when software has "advanced" to the point of scrubbing usenet
servers.

- If you're into lemming-like "leadership", have at it! (This "lemming" is
*happy* we [i.e. the USofA] is abandoning the marxist WHO [if in fact is; I
haven't checked].)

- Please advise how the original post has to do with soaring. Perhaps I'm
missing something.

Respectfully,
Bob W.

---
https://www.avg.com

When it was guns a soaring we got this.
Dan Marotta
Jul 3
Good points, Jon. But why would any post which does not follow the
strict lines of the group's title cause the group to wither and die?
How hard is it to simply skip over those posts which are not of interest
to the reader? I simply right click on a subject which does not
interest me and select "Mark thread as read". Or "Ignore Thread".
Those work every time.
So now it has to be only soaring? Not both ways?