Old June 5th 04, 09:04 PM
Cam

Excelent idea, I'm in!

Cam

"Kathryn & Stuart Fields" wrote in message
news
We are exploring the practicality of producing a magazine dedicated to the
builders and owners of experimental helicopters. As a part of this
exploration we need to have a rough estimate of the number of possible
subscribers. The present plan is for 6 issues/yr. at a subscription cost

of
no more than $35. Present planning calls for a full color magazine with a
goal to emphasize technical issues and solutions. Your comments will be
appreciated and help us make our final decision. We previously published
another Rotorcraft Magazine which was more oriented toward autogyros.
Stuart Fields