Old February 4th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Blueskies

Default Is there a problem with rah?

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message ...
: On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:17:21 +0000, Scott
: wrote:
:
: For the past several days I have only been averaging about 1 to 5
: messages per day. That's way down from normal! I mean, there are
: usually that many from Juan alone...anybody else seeing this problem?
:
: Scott
:
: there are two problems.
: age
: frustration
:
: ....oh you mean the volume of traffic.
: yes ditto here. though it's a lot healthier than sci.aeronautics.
:
: I cant believe that everything is already known about aviation.
: where would that leave the experts :-)
: Stealth pilot

Building....and trying to stay warm...

Dan D.
Kalamazoo, MI