Old June 26th 04, 03:48 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Rich S. says...

You might also consider that, having placed yourself in the position of
offering legal and moral advice to those who may attend, you have already
involved yourself in whatever subsequent litigation could occur.

Take two 8 oz. paper cups of peach muzzleloader (my personal favorite) and
don't call in the morning.

Rich "I'm not my brother's keeper" S.

Geez I was trying to keep quiet on this morality crises and you had to go and
mention Muzzleloader. I was able to avoid litigation at Pville when Unka Bob
died from an overdose of Muzzleloader. Fortunately for me and I suppose everyone
else present and shortly after his memorial service, Unka Bob rose from the dead
and saved us all .Alleluja. Good thing he did too because who was gonna fly his
plane home the next day??
I will have Peach Muzzleloader at Oshkosh again this year for those adults who
are not flying ,walking,standing ,speaking or in any way engaged in any activity
that might be construed as to needing moral advice before sipping .
I now return to lurk mode to prepare for Oshkosh.

See ya
Chuck (Muzzleloader ??)S