Old March 21st 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lawrence

Default In Memoriam: Arthur C. Clarke

"WJRFlyBoy" wrote in message
.. .

I was told that to best see Clarke's brilliance, read Heinlien. I never
did. Got talked into Tolkein. Mistake, ymmv.
--

That's interesting, I'd never heard that before. I'm not sure that any of
them is a true window into the others although it is likely that they were