Old March 14th 05, 06:32 PM
Mark James Boyd

In article .com,
Doug Snyder wrote:
I was prepared for the insurance, the hangar rent for the trailer, the
new relief system, etc.

I must admit that I was not prepared for the new solid surface counter
tops, the new diswasher, the new stove, and the new flooring.

I bet you get a lot of compliments on them too.
As long as you aren't paying for poolboy service while you are away
gliding it sounds like you got a good deal.

I had to pay for a gym membership for my wife and have to do some
extra babysitting of my daughter so my wife gets a break.

WIN/WIN.

Why didn't you all warn of the reciprocal spending by my spouse ?

Chagrined,
Doug

The real insult is that I could have flown today had I not been
shopping for all of the above. What the hell... It's still worth it!

--

Mark J. Boyd