Old October 23rd 03, 02:43 PM
JohnMcGrew

In article , "Les Gawlik"
writes:

Yes, I think this is the one where you come in over a road in one direction.
There was a great picture of a plane landing, with vehicles on the road.
The link to the picture was posted here a while ago. It was just amazing.

Yes, I took one like that. What I missed out on was on a picture of me
standing in the middle of the saddle with my arms reached up appearing to touch
the gear of the approaching planes. It's rather a thrill standing there
watching the planes dive at you, and then pass over your head at less than 30
feet! You feel like you could jump up and spin their wheels.

John