Old August 24th 03, 11:15 PM
meh

I live in Phoenix Az and with traffic turned up to 50% I get almost the
exact same traffic as Sky Harbor airport.

meh

"Marty Ross" wrote in message
et...
I'm curious -- why don't flight simulators include an option to show
real-time / real world traffic (now that these data are available)? The
MSFS "AI traffic" just isn't good enough to capture my interest...

It seems to me this would be a boon to flight simulation in terms of
"realness" and to collaborative simulations (such as VATSIM), where the
controllers could practice calling out "traffic" to pilots on a more
realistic scale...

Has anyone tried to do this? What's the status of this effort?