Old November 6th 03, 07:07 PM
David G. Bell

On Thursday, in article
01c3a494$c6b0daa0$0400a8c0@soveks-computer
"Sovek" wrote:

ok, I still use MSFS-98, however I cant do anything with the choppers, I
cant even get off the ground before it goes haywire help! I thought it
might be a glitch in the chopper they gave me, so I downloaded another
chopper, still have the same problem, what do I do?

I'm not sure that the default chopper is the easiest to fly, and I've
had better luck with third-party MD-500 variants.

I think a seperate throttle, rather than a knob on a joystick base, and
rudder-pedals, make a huge difference.

Over the years, I've had a lot of experience of flying Flight Simulator
at slow frame rates, and acquired the habit of _slow_ control movements,
which could make a difference. Consider adjusting control sensitivity
and the central dead-zone.

"History shows that the Singularity started when Tim Berners-Lee
was bitten by a radioactive spider."