Old November 7th 03, 07:59 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"Sovek" wrote in
news:01c3a4ec$a2ea3140$0400a8c0@soveks-computer:

ok, first off, I do not have a joystick, thats on my want list,
second, where is a good sight to download a *good* chopper? I did have
a steady hover a couple of feet off the ground, but that fowled up too
another question is, how many of you circle the airport before
landing? I never do and have a good landing record, course some of em
were pretty rough :/

Without a joystick, you won't get anywhere with a helicopter unless
you're unbelieveably good. It takes a lot of control input and, as I said,
separate rudder work, so look for at least a rudder-capable twisty-stick,
or a separate set of pedals. Keyboad or mouse commands aren't too likely to
cut it, and will increase the frustration level unnecessarily.

mesa_pd.zip at www.flightsim.com, login and Search File Library

mh60g.zip at http://sim-stuff.00game.com/military.htm

Circle the airport? Not unless ATC directs it ;-).

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain