Old April 7th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Fire protection system for sale

Compressed air foam system for sale. It was new in 2000, we paid for it
$18,500. We used it as a temporary fire protection for our recycling
yard. It can be used as a fire protection during wildland fire season
to protect hangars, gliders in glider parking area, airplanes in the
tow plane parking, etc. before any fire dep. can respond. This system,
when it is fully charged, will produce about 1500 gal. of fire fighting
foam. The foam is good on any fires with exception of electrical fires.
It is fully mobile; it can be carried on a pick-up truck, forklift,
small trailer or used as a stationary unit. It will be sold as is, but
it is in like new condition. Any questions, please feel to call me at
509-554-0514 and my name is Jack. I can email to interested parties
pictures or small video. $6500.00 OBO.