Old June 12th 04, 09:16 PM
B2431

From: (Denyav)
snip

It worked in 1861,it worked in 1898,it worked in 1941, so,why not in 2001 or
2004?.

Oh, now I understand. You repeat the same thing many times and it becomes fact.
How stupid of me to not notice sooner.

I didn't realize Lincoln had caused the 30 or 40 years of build up to the
secession and the told The Confederates they should shoot first and Sumter was
a nice target.
http://www.tulane.edu/~latner/FinalO...rder_intro.htm

Wow, I think you are right. The Navy blew up their own boat in Havana Harbour
in 1898 because the Spanish wouldn't cooperate and do it for them.
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq71-1.htm

I guess this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the Kimmel's interviews were the
truth. [editor's note: this is getting deep] It would never occur to me that
Kimmel was trying to simply improve his image in the history books.

Amazing how the trend you present proves beyond any question Bush talked
Clinton into not collecting Bin Ladin when he had a chance so tha Bush could
have his war. [editor's note: forget saving your shoes, save your watch]

Now, denyev, you have proved your point [editor's note: the shovel broke] when
and where will the next trumped up attack occur?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired