Old October 12th 13, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Evan Ludeman[_4_]

Default Anyone with easy access to a Komet trailer?

On Friday, October 11, 2013 10:12:58 PM UTC-4, Morteza Ansari wrote:
I am thinking of getting a solar panel to install on top of my Komet trailer (1986 model to be more specific), unfortunately don't have easy access to my trailer right now. Can someone that has access check the dimensions and let me know if a 112 × 15.5 panel fit on the relatively flat areas on top?

This is a flexible panel that gets glued to the top so small curvature is fine, but it won't go around sharp bends: http://www.recycledgoods.com/product...anel-no-cables

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It will fit. I can take a photo in daylight tomorrow with a tape measure on it. the "flat" area is about 17" wide. The back edge would have to go near the front of the fin.

Evan Ludeman / T8