Old July 14th 18, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Retting

Default Ventus 3F - Fatal

So they were malicious, unethical, unprofessional, lying government employees by your experience supported by undisputed facts.
OK Bogg, send me their names and contacts, location along with your evidence and I will personally see to it that they answer your allegations.
Arizona, recent fatality, glider maybe. Got it. Will plan on contacting people right away. Send along info I requested. Good chance someone will contact you.
You can find my contact info on the SSA site. I have yours.
Thank you.