Old August 28th 13, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default ILEC SN10B

On Monday, August 26, 2013 7:50:53 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Can multiple flights made in one day be broken into single flight files to be downloaded and used for OLC flights?

No need to. Each flight is recorded as a separate igc file, numbered sequentially, for example:

355I4301.igc, then 355I4302.igc

(two flights from my SN10A when I landed back following my launch at a contest, then took a relight. Never turned off the SN10, just pushed back on the grid and took off, then downloaded both flights at the end of the day).

Kirk
66