Old October 23rd 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_8_]

Default Broke Airline Pilot needs "stuff" for an ASW-15B

On Oct 22, 7:06*pm, wrote:
I recently bought a 1972 ASW-15B. *I am on a budget to fix this up.
I'm looking for stuff that works, doesn't look flashly, but fits the
need.

I need a:

1. GPS data logger thats contest worthy

2. PDA device and connections

3. Wing Rigger so I can assemble by myself

4.Gear so I can tow it by myself to the runway

Go to ebay for the PDA, -the 3900 series works well for about
$100.00. XCsoar flight software is free and works very well...

http://www.xcsoar.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

For an inexpensive wing rigger check out this link..

http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/Co...rier/LWT-3.htm

Good luck, Scott.

Mike