Old January 8th 13, 01:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JohnDeRosa

Default Oudie 2 Lite - how to Autorun XCSoar (or something other thanSeeYou Mobile)

On Jan 7, 5:39*pm, JohnDeRosa wrote:
I am running the latest firmware, 4.34.002.

I had to update to 4.34.003. Now I have the "..." feature in
Autorun. Unfortunately, the Naviter change log for 4.34.xxx is
EMPTY! http://www.naviter.com/products/seey...ile-change-log

Also, an interesting thread in the XCSoar forum points to what seems
to be an easier way to change back and forth from SYM to XCSoar rather
than going through the Autorun menu. I assume this would work with
any Windows Mobile executable. http://forum.xcsoar.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=343

- John