Old November 9th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Default Paul Lamar....

On Nov 9, 10:10*am, bk wrote:
stol wrote:

Hmmmm.... * * *Here is a website of the famous Jim Hall.
http://www.chaparralcars.com/index.php...

It was a great car.. I saw it run at Sebring..... Funny though, not a
mention of Paul Lamar as being the major designer of it.

as he claims here....http://www.rotaryeng.net/who.html

That would be because he worked for GM, not Jim Hall. *This was during
the period that Chaparral was the "secret" back door of Chevrolet
racing, Lamar was was a part of the GM 'black arts' program that gave
entirely "unofficial and untraceable" assistance to Chaparral. *I've
never heard even speculation about how much of Chaparral was actually
done by GM racing division, and how much done by Jim Hall...

bk

Plausable,,,but what do I know,,, I am clueless, remember. GGG

Just read this months Kitplanes magazine.. I am the poster child of
stupidity. :)